Fast and effective solution
Quality sewer services
Professional plumbing services
Best septic services in the area
Septic tank cleaning and more
Trust in the crew with over 45 years of professional experience in the septic tank industry! Get all problems handled by a local company, from basic cleanings to complicated installations. Always get treated honestly and fairly with Massey Septic Tank Co. Inc.!
• Septic tank cleanings
• Septic tank reactivation
• Drainfield lines repaired
• Drainfield lines rejuvenated
• Sewer pump repairs and installation
All major credit cards accepted!
Get all your septic tank service done right the first time by the team that puts customer service at first and the foremost! Get cost-effective alternatives to costly repairs for a variety of plumbing and septic services.
Call for your appointment today!
The state-of-the-art technology used for your septic tank services should only be used by a trained professional to prevent injury or damage to your property. Don't worry, all our technicians are factory-trained professionals!
1. THOU SHALT NOT pour greases, fats and oils down any drain!
2. THOU SHALT NOT attach a garbage disposal to your sink for ridding thyself of meat bones, coffee grounds or other foods that are difficult to biodegrade!
3. THOU SHALT NOT dispose of paints or household chemicals in the drain (yea, verily, THOU SHALT use disinfectants in small amounts)!
4. THOU SHALT NOT dispose of any automobile fluids down any drain, be it gas, oil, transmission or brake fluid, grease or antifreeze!
5. THOU SHALT NOT kill the beneficial bacteria in your septic system by rinsing pesticides, herbicides, or and other toxins down the drain!
6. THOU SHALT NOT dispose if any non-biodegradable items in your toilet, be it cigarette butts, disposable diapers, or feminine hygiene products!
7. THOU SHALT NOT let water run while washing dishes and thawing frozen foods and shall consider limiting flushes!
8. THOU SHALT NOT run half loads in the dishwasher or washing machine and shall stagger wash loads (none on the Sabbath then six on Monday)!
9. THOU SHALT NOT use chemicals to clean up your septic system. yea they could harm the septic tank, drainfield or groundwater!
10. THOU SHALT NOT attach clean water sources such as footing or pumps to the septic system!
Adapted with permission from Burkes and Minnis' book,
Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems